Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 23 #12WBT - Fitness Test Results

Let's face facts.  I haven't dropped as much weight yet as I would have liked.  But 2.6 kilos in 4 weeks is steady progress, so really, I'm adjusting to the slow and steady approach.

But I was totally shocked when I did my 4 week measuring up. 

I lost a total of 22.5cm!

The biggest change was in my waist.  I went from a 121 cm to a 108cm.  That's huge!

So not so much of a muffin top anymore.  I'm hoping that the next 4 weeks' will see more of a weight shift off my hips and legs.  That's always been the stubborn area!

On the fitness test - I cut 2 whole minutes off my 1km time trial.  TWO MINUTES!!  I can't say that I love running, but I do respect it and the results that I am getting from doing it.  I am learning to respect the cross trainer, but I'm not quite there yet in my embracing love for it.

Clothes are definately fitting better!





 

No comments: