Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 4 - Feeling a bit different #12WBT

Day 4 - I feel a bit different today.  #12WBT

Light headed and lethargic.  That was today in a nutshell.  Dragging my sorry self to the gym thinking the toning session wouldn't be as hard as yesterday's cardio.  WRONG.  I never thought I'd say this, but I prefer the cardio!

I am fortunate to have Jo, my personal trainer, go through each exercise with me.  She's a godsend and will keep me on track for one more week before I get to fly solo through the exercises.

By then, I may understand what to do when it says 'Burpees'.

I have a couple of challenges coming up as next Fri/Sat/Sun, I'll be away in Brisbane and Melbourne for business presentations and a client dinner.  This is playing on my mind a lot.

I'm thinking if I save my treat meal to the client dinner and don't go nuts, I should be ok.

The two hotels I'm staying in both have indoor gyms.  (Thank you Mr Hilton!)

Once I have Week 1 under my belt, I'm hoping my personality and sense of humour return.  It hasn't been around much at all this week.  The expletives I've been thinking as I've been trudging through the exercises will hopefully lessen.

I'm not so scared of the exercises anymore...I know I won't like them, but suck it up.


No comments: