Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 3- From bad to good - #12WBT Group 2

Today was epically hard!  (That should be a word!)  DAY 3

I booked a personal trainer to help me through the daily exercises today - cardio day!!

A big shout out to Jo from Evoke Fitness!  She's so great.  She really took up the challenge to make sure she read through the whole week's exercise program and she took the time to program it into my data key, so when I put my key into one of their gym machines, my program loads up with the time and speed already set.

Jo stayed with me the entire hour training, making sure I was doing things correctly and as per the #12WBT training sheet and gave me the encouragement when I started to fade.

I was so impressed with myself that I got through it ALL, even when she set my 30 second running at a 7.5 speed!!  But she said she wasn't going to lower it if I got through it all, and I did.  So now I have to live with that!!

So now I have booked Jo for the next 6 days to stick by me on the machines, stretches, toning, cardio so I really get to grips with what I need to do and to do it properly.

After being to a 'bad' gym with a negative attitude and being unhelpful in looking at my #12WBT program, I am thankful and grateful and relieved I found a good gym and good trainers to help.  It will boost me along and give me the confidence to keep at it - especially as things will get tougher I reckon in week 2 and 3.  I guess this just gives me the extra on-ground support in this journey.

I guess the moral of the story is that if you come across negativity on what you're trying to achieve, then move on to the next one, as they aren't worth dragging you down!

:)




No comments: